Pneumatic Diaphragm Pumps suit semiconductor processes.
September 16, 2013 -
Use in semiconductor industry chemical supply and circulation applications, FUTUR Series includes 5 models that incorporate maintenance-free PERSWING P® Air Control System. FUTUR T, for delivering acids and caustics, comes in 2.6–26 gpm sizes, while FUTUR H, for hot applications with acids and caustics, comes in 2.6–5.3 gpm sizes. FUTUR E (5.3–53 gpm) pumps abrasive slurries, SLS (5.3–13 gpm) pumps solvents and strippers, and FUTUR-Omega (5.3–26 gpm) is constructed entirely of PTFE.
|Original Press Release |
ALMATEC Maschinenbau GmbH
Almatec® FUTUR Series Pumps in Semiconductor Processes
Specialized pneumatic diaphragm pumps ideal in chemical supply, circulation applications
Kamp-Lintfort, Germany—Almatec®, a premier manufacturer of air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps specializing in plastic pumps with solid housings, has designed its FUTUR Series Pneumatic Diaphragm Pumps for use in specific chemical supply and circulation applications in the semiconductor industry. Realizing the importance of reliable and contamination-free pump performance in critical semiconductor operations, all Almatec FUTUR Series pumps are cleaned several times, then assembled and tested in a Class 100 clean-room line before being released for delivery.
Almatec is currently offering its FUTUR Series pumps in five models, all of which incorporate the maintenance-free PERSWING P® Air Control System, which optimizes air consumption and production rates:
• FUTUR T: Designed for delivering acids and caustics, features a wetted center housing of PTFE-TFM and non-wetted side housings of polyethylene. Available in 10, 20, 50 and 100 L/min (2.6-26 gpm) sizes.
• FUTUR H: For hot applications with acids and caustics, this model has a center housing of PTFE-TFM and side housings of PTFE conductive. Available in 10 and 20 L/min (2.6 to 5.3 gpm) sizes.
• FUTUR E: Used for pumping abrasive slurries, this model has center and side housings of polyethylene. Available in 20, 50, 100 and 200 L/min (5.3 to 53 gpm) sizes.
• SLS: Used to pump solvents and strippers, this model has center and side housings constructed of 316L stainless steel. Available in 20 and 50 L/min (5.3 to 13 gpm) sizes.
• FUTUR-Omega: The latest member of the FUTUR family, this model is entirely constructed of PTFE, with the option of polyethylene or 316L stainless-steel construction. Available in 20, 50 and 100 L/min (5.3 to 26 gpm) sizes. The FUTUR-Omega Series was named an Innovation Award winner by Flow Control magazine as one of the year’s most compelling fluid-handling technologies.
All FUTUR Series pumps offer diaphragms constructed of PTFE or polyethylene and cylinder valves that seal a large area while permitting accurate product delivery. All of the pumps have a compact, simple design with few parts, with all housing parts machined from solid blocks for long-life performance.
For more on Almatec pumps, please visit www.almatec.de. Almatec is an operating company within Dover Corporation’s Pump Solutions Group (PSG®), for more go to www.psgdover.com.
Almatec Maschinenbau GmbH is one of the world's leading manufacturers of pneumatic diaphragm pumps. Almatec owns numerous patents and has one of the largest ranges in the field of pneumatic diaphragm pumps. Almatec—headquartered in Kamp-Lintfort, Germany—is a member of Dover Corporation’s Pump Solutions Group (PSG®). For more information on Almatec or PSG, please go to www.almatec.de or www.psgdover.com.
CONTACT: Rainer Frericks, Marketing
email@example.com or +49 2842 961-0