Panel Meter has multifunctional measurement capability.
October 15, 2004 - Able to serve as replacement to existing analog meters, Shark 100 power and energy meter employs V-Switch® technology, which allows for field upgrades without removing installed meter. It delivers 0.2% class revenue certifiable energy and demand metering along with measurement capability for voltage, current, power, frequency, and energy. Equipped with red, 2-line, .56 in. LED display, unit features 400+ sample/cycle rate measurement.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press release |
1800 Shames Dr.
Westbury, NY, 11590
EIG Introduces New Multifunction Power and Energy Meter Shark 100
October 1, 2004
Westbury, NY â€“ Electro Industries/GaugeTech, the leader in Web Accessed Power Monitoring, introduces one of the industryâ€™s highest performance revenue grade panel meters, the Shark 100. Based on an all new platform, this meter has high end 0.2% meter performance and low end economical pricing perfect for new metering applications and for a simple replacement to existing analog meters. The meter was developed to provide users with a simple to use, high performance metering solution that is well suited for large scale implementation.
Advanced New Features of the Shark 100:
· Multifunction Measurements including Voltage, Current, Power, Frequency, Energy, etc.
· V-Switch® Technologyâ€“ Allows for Field Upgrades without Removing Installed Meter
· 0.2% Class Revenue Certifiable Energy and Demand Metering
· 400+ Samples per Cycle Rate Measurement
· % of Load Bar for Analog Meter Perception
· RS485 Modbus Protocol â€“ 57.6K Baud
· IrDA Port for PDA Remote Read
· Mounting for Both ANSI and DIN Cut-outs
· Ultra Compact, Easy to Install
· Sleek Design and Bright Red, 2 Line .56â€ť LED display
For more information, contact:
Electro Industries / Gaugetech
Attention: Andrew Kagan, National Sales Manager
1800 Shames Drive
Westbury, NY 11590
Tel (516) 334-0870
Fax (516) 338-4741