Mobile Crane offers capacities from 1,000-20,000 lb.
February 5, 2013 -
Featuring battery operated design and max height up to 20 ft, Compact RBC Reversible Boom Crane has Triple Section Telescopic Boom that allows for reaching deep into, under, or above hard-to-reach places. Self propulsion offers infinitely variable speed control from 0–4 mph with smooth acceleration/deceleration. All crane functions are hydraulically operated, including optional hydraulic winch cable lift that can reach below floor levels into man holes, pits, basements, or lower levels.
Compact Mobile Crane Reaches The Unreachable Load
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
Air Technical Industries
7502 Clover Ave.
Mentor, OH, 44060
Press release date: January 29, 2013
Air Technical Industries announces the development of a New Compact RBC Reversible Boom Crane, with many new versatile, useful, and unique features:
The battery operated unit runs smooth, clean and quiet. The self propulsion has infinitely variable speed control from zero up to 4 mph with smooth acceleration and deceleration.
- Shorter base allows for operation in crowded industrial environments.
- Telescopic mast allows lifting and lowering the boom in a horizontal position without changing the angle of the boom.
- Triple Section Telescopic Boom allows for reaching deep into nooks & crannies into, under, or above hard to reach places.
- Mast rotation allows the boom to swing left and right beyond aisle ways, machines, or obstacles.
- In addition to the vertical mast lift, the boom lifts from the horizontal position up to a 15° angle for greater height.
- Telescopic outriggers keep the unit stabilized when the boom is rotated.
All of the crane functions are hydraulically operated, including the optional hydraulic winch cable lift that can reach far below floor levels into man holes, pits, basements, or lower levels.
Mobility is provided on durable polyurethane roller bearing mounted wheels for easy mobility and to protect the floor. Units are available in many capacities from 1000 lbs up to 20,000 lbs with a maximum height of up to 20 ft.
The new version of the RBC adds great versatility for challenging industrial applications where items need to be lifted, transported and articulated in assembly or maintenance operations.
It is especially useful in applications with low headroom or tight clearances. It makes the job easier, safer, faster, and it helps to limit worker injuries and fatigue by eliminating manual lifting, bending and stretching.