Miniature Inductive Sensor has rugged metal housing.
May 27, 2014 -
Suited for harsh environments, BES R04 block sensor has fully integrated electronics, with no external amplifier required, and installation depth of ≥5 mm. Size and flatness facilitate installation and integration, while length enables integrated installation in compact assemblies. Ceramic sensing face suits applications with weld spatter, metal debris, and vibration, and other features include brass housing, protective silicone tubing cable version, and mounting via one M3 screw.
New Miniature Metal Inductive Sensor from Balluff
8125 Holton Dr.
Florence, KY, 41042-0937
Press release date: May 14, 2014
Florence, KY: Balluff expands its inductive sensor miniature line with the addition of the BES R04 block sensor. This robust metal housed inductive sensor is ideal for extreme applications where every day hostilities can challenge standard sensors. The sensor also offers a ceramic sensing face making it an excellent choice for applications with weld spatter, metal debris, and vibration; and with its small size and low profile it is a perfect choice whenever space is at a premium.
Small and Flat – for simple installation and integration
• Short housing length enables integrated installation even in compact assemblies
• Flat housing form makes the required installation depth extremely small (≥ 5mm)
• Lightweight sensor makes it ideal for applications with high acceleration
• Fully integrated electronics, no external amplifier needed.
• High switching frequency allowing for high cycle speeds
Rugged - Ideal for applications in harsh environments
• The high-grade brass housing with fully potted electronics and low mass guarantees performance even in mechanically demanding machines
• Thanks to the ceramic cover on the active surface, weld splatter and sparks don’t pose a problem
• Protective silicone tubing cable version available
• A single M3 screw provides a secure hold for the sensor in just a few seconds.
Learn more about Balluff’s inductive sensors on our website.
Balluff Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of Balluff GmbH, Neuhausen, Germany, is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of inductive, photoelectric, vision, capacitive and magnetic sensors as well as linear position transducers, RFID systems, and networking products. Balluff products for OEM and factory floor solutions are used to control, regulate, automate, assemble, position, and monitor manufacturing, assembly, and packaging sequences for industries including: metalworking, automotive, plastics, material handling, wood processing, aerospace, alternative energy, medical, electrical, and electronics.
Direct reader service inquiries to: Kelly Panko, Balluff Inc, 8125 Holton Drive, Florence, KY, Phone 1-800-543-8390, or www.balluff.com
In Canada only, contact Norman J. Clarke, President, Balluff Canada, 2840 Argentia Road, Unit # 2, Mississauga, ON L5N 8G4, Phone 1-800-927-9654 or Tel: 905-816-1494, 905-816-1411, E-mail: email@example.com