Micro-Machining Laser achieves 0.00003 in. surface quality.
July 24, 2012 -
Capable of importing 3D files, Diamond(TM) Series performs cold micro-machining of 3D forms, 2D shapes, and many types of materials including PCD, CVD-D, CBN, tungsten carbide, rubies, and both natural and man-made diamonds. Unit features solid granite base, swiveling monitor that positions flat against machine surface, and solid state laser that achieves surface precision in all depth ranges with continuous in-process monitoring.
|Original Press release |
Laser Marking Technologies
1101 W Sanilac Road
Caro, MI, 48723
LMT Introduces Diamond Series at IMTS 2012
Caro, Michigan, - Laser Machining Technologies, LLC, a division of Laser Marking Technologies, LLC, is to unveil its Diamond(TM) Series machine in September at the IMTS (International Manufacturing Technology Show) in Chicago, IL.
The Diamond(TM) Series is the most affordable, micro-machining laser for cold micro-machining of 3D forms, 2D shapes and for many types of materials including but not limited to PCD, CVD-D, CBN, tungsten carbide, rubies, natural and man-made diamonds, and many other exotic and hard-to-machine materials.
- Laser achieves surface precision in all depth ranges with continuous in-process monitoring.
- Solid State laser for surface qualities up to = 0.8 um | 0.00003 in.
- Swiveling monitor for easy setup, yet positions flat against the machine surface to save space.
- Remains thermally stable with solid granite base and allows for rapid prototyping.
- Includes easy to use software and imports 3D files with ease.
Visit the LMT Booth #N-6676 at IMTS 2012 for more information.
Laser Machining Technologies, LLC strives to bring customers the latest technology in metal marking, laser engraving, and laser cutting utilizing the most advanced components in the market today at the most competitive prices. For more information, visit: www.laserPCD.com or e-mail email@example.com.