Machine Roof Cover will fit any rail.
December 10, 2013 -
Configurable to most rail and way systems, Gortite® Machine Roof Covers are constructed of polyurethane and aluminum and provide workers with protection from airborne dirt and particles generated by machines and equipment. Translucent polyurethane bellows permit lighting of equipment, and products extend over 10X length of retracted dimension. Other features include self-supporting span up to 30 ft wide with minimal deflection, and noise level reduction capacity.
|Original Press Release |
GORTITE, A & A Manufacturing Co., Inc.
2300 S. Calhoun Rd.
New Berlin, WI, 53151
New Machine Roof Cover - Fits Any Rail
Gortite® Machine Roof Covers provide workers additional protection from airborne dirt and particles generated by machines and equipment. The recently developed roof covers contain the contaminants and reduce the noise levels typically found in manufacturing facilities, allowing for a healthier work environment.
• Lightweight, polyurethane and aluminum construction provides rapid, low-friction travel which reduces energy consumption
• Translucent polyurethane bellows permit lighting of equipment
• Extends over 10 times the length of the retracted dimension
• Large, self-supporting span up to 30-foot width with minimal deflection
• Configures to most rail and way systems