Light Measurement Sensor evaluates RGB composition.
January 21, 2013 -
Able to measure relative color characteristics of various types of light sources and illuminated objects, LEX-1000 analyzes light for its constituent RGB (red, green, blue) values. Discrete signal indicating color match is issued if readings of all 3 colors fall within preprogrammed parameters. Along with 4 programmable color recognition channels, sensor offers RGB analog outputs, serial communications via RS232 or USB, and M30 housing. PC-based configuration software is also included.
|Original Press release |
EMX Industries, Inc.
4564 Johnston Parkway
Cleveland, OH, 44128
New RGB Light Analysis Sensor
Evaluate the light RGB composition of variety of light sources.
Watch demonstration video and download information PDF cut sheet.
You are only one click away from our technical and application support.
The LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor measures the relative color characteristics of a wide variety of light sources and illuminated objects. The Color Light Measurement Sensor is the perfect solution for:
• Evaluation of all visible light sources,
• Comparative light measurement,
• LED, relative color measurement, and
• LCD and LED display quality
The LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor analyzes light for its constituent RGB (red, green, blue) values. If the readings of all of the three colors fall within the pre programmed parameters, the sensor issues a discrete signal that indicates a color match.
• High resolution
• Four programmable color recognition channels
• High-speed discrete outputs provide standard interface to factory automation systems
• RGB analog outputs
• Serial communications via RS232 or USB
• Easy set up with PC-based configuration software
• Lock out operator from changing settings
• Exclusive M30 housing provides robust construction for industrial environments
4564 Johnston Parkway, Cleveland, Ohio 44128
Toll Free: 800-426-9912 | Phone: 216-518-9888 | Fax: 216-518-9884 | www.emxinc.com