Inventory/Procurement Software offers electronic invoicing.
November 21, 2008 -
Enabling users to receive supplier invoices in EDI format, Stratton Warren System (SWS) v8.0 hospitality inventory and procurement solution manages procurement process via ecommerce from point of business development to daily operations. It tracks expenditures of all types, with option to warn or stop creation of documents exceeding budgeted amounts. Program also lets users create custom reports/dashboards for analyzing and tracking costs and includes spending and trend analysis.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press Release |
2625 Hendersonville Rd.
Arden, NC, 28704
Agilysys Announces Next Release of Stratton Warren System
Industry's Leading Inventory & Procurement Solution Includes Electronic Invoicing, Budget Tracking, Enhanced Security and More
CLEVELAND, Nov. 11 / / - Agilysys, Inc. (NASDAQ:AGYS), a leading provider of innovative IT solutions, including specifically-designed hospitality software solutions, has announced the next release of the Stratton Warren System (SWS), a made-for-hospitality inventory and procurement solution that automates the entire procurement process and provides a fast and measurable return on investment.
Recognized as the hospitality industry's leading inventory and procurement solution, SWS incorporates a full-function accounting backbone in an enterprise-wide paperless environment to manage the procurement process via e-commerce from the point of business development to daily operations. SWS improves productivity, reduces labor costs and waste and eliminates time-consuming and error-prone paper documents. The solution integrates with all leading financial and point-of-sale software products.
SWS 8.0 includes the following new key enhancements:
- Electronic Invoicing. Enables users to receive supplier invoices in an electronic data interchange (EDI) format.
- Budget Tracking. Tracks expenditures of all types, including committed, accrued and actual, against budget. Designed to reduce the risk of overspending, the budget tracking feature includes the option to warn or stop the creation of documents that would exceed budgeted amounts.
- USDA Nutritional Database Upgrade. Provides additional recipe ingredient information, including trans fat content.
- SWS Analytics. Enables users to create custom reports and 'dashboards' for analyzing and tracking purchasing and inventory costs.
- Purchase Summary Analytical Inquiry. Analyzes total spend by supplier, items purchased and company. Includes trend analysis and change percentages, which allows users to track spend history quickly and easily.
- Improved Security. Provides tighter security controls at a company group level for project accounting and blanket purchase orders as well as enhanced 'default' user security by company, division and department.
SWS 8.0 also includes a new graphical user interface (GUI), store and forward enhancements, external document attachment functionality, additional supplier support and many other upgrades and improvements.
"The Stratton Warren System has always been an industry leader, and now it enables hospitality venues to take inventory and procurement to an entirely new level with electronic invoicing, budget tracking, business intelligence functionality and more," said Tina Stehle, senior vice president and general manager of Agilysys Hospitality Solutions Group. "In the current economy, it's more important than ever for purchasing staff to focus on the strategic elements of the procurement process."
About Agilysys, Inc.
Agilysys is a leading provider of innovative IT solutions to corporate and public-sector customers, with special expertise in select markets, including retail and hospitality. The company uses technology - including hardware, software and services - to help customers resolve their most complicated IT needs. The company possesses expertise in enterprise architecture and high availability, infrastructure optimization, storage and resource management, identity management and business continuity; and provides industry-specific software, services and expertise to the retail and hospitality markets. Headquartered in Cleveland, Agilysys operates extensively throughout North America, with additional sales offices in the United Kingdom and China. For more information, visit www.agilysys.com .
Source: Agilysys, Inc.
Web site: http://www.agilysys.com/