Integrated Development Software supports Windows 8.
March 13, 2014 -
Used to configure Sysmac NJ machine automation controllers, FH vision systems, HMIs, and Safety CPUs, Sysmac Studio v1.09.47 lets users add new Variables while list is sorted/filtered, drag and drop from Toolbox in ST editor, and compare drive parameters within Sysmac Studio. Users can also register, edit, and transfer Cam definitions on Sysmac Studio and open/upload Sysmac Studio projects with 3rd party ESI files. Program supports one-click Transfer to/from Controller with no Sync necessary.
Sysmac Studio V1.09 Released Via AutoUpdate
Omron Automation & Safety
2895 Greenspoint Parkway, Suite 200
Hoffman Estates, IL, 60169
Press release date: February 28, 2014
New version is packed with features and fixes
SCHAUMBURG, IL – OMRON Automation and Safety (www.Omron247.com) released a version-up of Sysmac Studio V1.09.47 software, used to configure Sysmac NJ machine automation controllers, FH vision systems, HMIs, Safety CPUs and more. This latest version-up of the integrated development software improves usability and includes key new functions requested by our worldwide customers. An abbreviated list of updates is shown below.
• Windows 8 support
• Multi-docking for most windows & tabs (multi-monitor)
• Mouse scrolling in Multiview Explorer - not just Editor and Toolbox
• Add new Variables while list is sorted/filtered
• Drag & Drop from Toolbox in ST editor
• Compare drive parameters within Sysmac Studio - rather than using CX-Drive
• Register, edit, and transfer Cam definitions on Sysmac Studio, and change cam definitions from the user program
• Open/Upload Sysmac Studio projects with 3rd party ESI files - rather than including ESI file separately
• Comments on individual variables within Structures
• Improved Online Edit speed, and Online Edit individual ladder rungs - rather than switching into the Online Edit mode
• One-click "Transfer to Controller" and "Transfer From Controller" - no Sync necessary
• Searching for instruction in Toolbox also shows its Group name, so that it can be browsed to later
• Up to 8 FH vision controller units in a single Sysmac Studio project, and supported by all versions of NJ firmware
• Safety CPU FBD Debug Mode includes present values of all variables in the function block
What’s an AutoUpdate?
The Omron AutoUpdate system allows registered users to optionally download the latest software updates online. For instructions on how to use this system, please see the Omron Quick Tip Video on YouTube here.
About Omron Automation and Safety
At OMRON Automation and Safety our mission is “to keep people safe and highly productive on the factory floor.”
We accomplish this by leveraging our world-renowned Omron STI safety products and solutions brought to machine builders and users through an international distribution channel that includes more than 100 factory-trained distributors in the United States and Canada alone. These skilled partners have access to an unmatched family of machine safety solutions and application expertise to solve the toughest automation challenges. In short, OMRON Automation and Safety is the leading global provider of machine safety and automation solutions, with the know-how to recommend and apply unbiased solutions for our customers whenever and wherever they need us.
For more information contact OMRON Automation and Safety, The Americas Headquarters, Schaumburg, IL USA; 847-843-7900; 800-556-6766; www.omron247.com.