Infrared Thermometers utilize laser technology.
December 27, 2013 -
Utilizing laser technology for optimal accuracy and repeatability, FLUKE 59 MAX/59 MAX+ can display minimum, maximum, or average temperature or difference between 2 measurements. Design carries IP40 rating and is sized to fit into toolbox. Powered by one AA battery, product incorporates backlit LCD and offers Hi and Lo alarms for accelerated display of measurements outside limits. Distance to spot ratio is 10:1 for 59 MAX+ (8 in. distance to Spot ratio for 59 MAX).
|Original Press Release |
Paul N. Gardner Co., Inc.
316 N.E. 1st St., Dept. TR
Pompano Beach, FL, 33060 6608
FLUKE 59 MAX/59 MAX+ Infrared Thermometers
• Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
• Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements
• 10:1 Distance to Spot ratio, 59 MAX+ (8” Distance to Spot ratio, 59 MAX)
• Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits
• Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing
• Small and lightweight design fits easily into your tool box
• IP40 rated for extra protection
• Powered by one (1) AA battery
• One year warranty
If you would like more information, please call: