Indoor Swimming Pool Dehumidifier reduces required refrigerant.
Seresco's Protocol Dehumidifier Design Reduces Refrigerant by up to 85-Percent
3688 Clearview Ave, Suite 210
Atlanta, GA, 30340, USA
The Protocol (NP) Series of indoor swimming pool dehumidifiers uses glycol and is more energy-efficient than traditional DX dehumidifiers.
Seresco USA Inc., Decatur, Ga., a leading manufacturer of HVAC indoor air quality equipment, has introduced the "Protocol" (NP) Series, the HVAC industry's new benchmark of indoor swimming pool dehumidifier technology that reduces refrigerant by up to 85-percent and is more efficient than conventional DX dehumidifiers.
The NP-Series ranges from 18 to 140-ton units that provide energy-efficient natatorium space heating/cooling and optimum humidity control, while also offering free pool water heating and reheat through heat recovery.
Named for the 1997 Kyoto Protocol environmental treaty, the Protocol Series substitutes hundreds of pounds of vapor compression refrigerants commonly used in traditional natatorium dehumidifiers with glycol that's 95-percent less expensive and an environmentally-preferred heat transfer fluid for LEED® and other sustainable building projects. The Protocol Series' heat exchangers transfer refrigerant heat to glycol for either free supply air reheat or heat rejection to dry coolers. The result is more system reliability, reduced refrigerant leak potential, longer compressor life and significantly reduced project costs, because external PVC glycol piping to dry coolers is less expensive to install in labor/materials than copper refrigerant piping to condensers.
Seresco's proprietary heat rejection design makes the Protocol Series equally efficient as DX systems on summer design days and five to seven-percent more efficient throughout the rest of the year. The innovative design uses an active refrigeration head pressure monitor/control that ensures the lowest possible condensing pressures to boost system performance. Maintenance-free direct drive blowers with variable frequency drives (VFD), that are standard in all Seresco equipment, also provide additional operational efficiencies.
Additional efficiency is offered with optional heat recovery from exhaust air.
Other benefits of the Protocol Series are:
· Fully modulating, total variable reheat provides the ultimate indoor air comfort by providing unprecedented stability in pool space temperature and relative humidity levels.
· Factory-charged and sealed refrigeration system means no on-site field charge refrigeration work or EPA-certified installation technicians are required.
· Small factory sealed refrigerant charges totally eliminate all issues of refrigerant and oil migration associated with all traditional DX systems.
· Significant reduction of system refrigerant charges protect building owners from costly service bills in the event of a refrigerant leak.
· Package or split system and indoor or outdoor configurations are available with no distance limits between the unit and the AC heat exchanger.
· All coils are fully-dipped in a polyester enamel corrosion-protecting coating
· All major refrigeration and support components, and valves are protected from the corrosive airstream via an isolated and sealed service vestibule.
· Glycol is 95-percent less expensive than refrigerants, thus any recharging service costs are significantly reduced in materials and labor.
· No copper piping between the unit and remote condenser eliminates temptation of material theft.
For more information on Seresco USA Inc., and its IAQ equipment, please visit www.serescodehumidifiers.com; email email@example.com or call (770) 457-3392.
About Seresco: Seresco USA Inc., Decatur, Ga., is the U.S. subsidiary of privately-owned Seresco Technologies Inc., which is headquartered in Ottawa, Quebec. Seresco specializes in commercial and residential indoor swimming pool dehumidifiers and other indoor air quality HVAC equipment that's sold through a manufacturer's representative network, and serviced and supported by factory-trained service technicians. For more information, please visit www.serescodehumidifiers.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (770) 457-3392.