Handheld Manometer is suited for field applications.
December 1, 2006 -
Designed to facilitate pressure calibration and monitoring processes, M2 Smart Manometer offers 11 selectable user units as well as 1- or 5-point field recalibration for zero, span, and linearity. Ranges handle gauge, differential, absolute, or vacuum pressure, and Min/Max feature captures varying signal extremes. With accuracy to serve as pressure reference standard, unit also provides leak test and flow functions. Compact polycarbonate enclosure measures 6.5 x 3.6 x 2.25 in.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press release |
Meriam Process Technologies
10920 Madison Ave.
Cleveland, OH, 44102
Meriam Introduces the New M2 Series Smart Manometer
Cleveland, OH - Meriam Process Technologies a leading supplier of measurement and calibration solutions, announces the release of the M2 Smart Manometer. The "M Series" line of test instruments and calibrators provide an entire array of products that feature the latest technology at affordable prices. These innovative products combine quality, durability, and user friendly operation to deliver measurements you can trust.
The M2 Series Smart Manometer is the first in a sequence of highly accurate handheld instruments that are designed to make pressure calibration and monitoring an effortless process. The M2 features a compact yet rugged design that makes it ideal for field applications and has the accuracy to serve as a pressure reference standard.
· 11 selectable user units (consult factory for custom user units)
· Expanded ranges to handle gauge, differential, absolute, or vacuum pressure
· Min/Max feature to capture extremes of varying pressure signals
· 1 point or 5 point field recalibration for zero, span, and linearity
· Leak test procedure to calculate leak rate in units selected per minute
· Flow function to display square root flow rated in user defined units
· Custom molded protective rubber boot
· Polycarbonate Enclosure with Permanently Static Dissipative, ESD Protection (6.5" Ã— 3.6" Ã— 2.25")
· Calibration of field devices (pressure gauges, transmitters, recorders, and switches)
· Pressure drop across filters and rotary vane meters
· Open flow measurement of gas wells with a pitot tube or orifice plate
· Verification of vacuum pumps and barometers
· Pharmaceutical process monitoring (low pressure or vacuum)
Meriam Process Technologies, a Scott Fetzer Company, is a leading supplier of measurement and calibration solutions. For more information, please contact Meriam Process Technologies at (216) 281-1100 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit us online at www.meriam.com.