Function Generator ranges from 0.001 Hz to 20 MHz.
August 27, 2012 -
With Direct Digital Synthesis and frequency accuracy of ±20 ppm, Model GX320 can be used to generate precise, varied signals, including waveforms, sine, triangle, square, and LOGIC TTL output. Unit provides internal and external AM FM modulation, as well as linear and logarithmic sweep functions. With BURST function, users can choose number of cycles per time period. Equipped with 125 x 45 mm LCD, Model GX320 also includes external frequency meter ranging from 5 Hz to 100 MHz.
|Original Press release |
200 Foxborough Blvd.
Foxborough, MA, 02035
AEMC® Introduces the NEW Function Generator
The AEMC® Function Generator Model GX320 is ideal for higher education, R&D engineers and scientific research.
With its Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS), the GX320 provides much greater accuracy and frequency stability than a traditional generator. The Model GX320 can be used to generate precise, varied signals: waveforms, sine, triangle, square & LOGIC, TTL output. It is also equipped with internal and external modulation (AM, FM), as well as linear and logarithmic sweep functions. Additionally, the Shift K function allows phase or frequency skips.
With the BURST function, users can choose the number of cycles per time period. This allows even more detailed analysis, as well as the detection of very brief events. In addition, the Model GX320 can be set up in a cascade arrangement to simulate complex signals: Three-phase networks, Fourier synthesis, etc.
The Model GX320 also includes an external frequency meter ranging from 5Hz to 100MHz and is equipped with a large LCD screen (125 x 45mm) which is exceptionally easy to read. The backlighting is adjustable and the contrast can be enhanced if necessary.
· Frequency range from 0.001Hz to 20MHz
· DDS technology and frequency accuracy of ± 20 ppm
· Frequency adjustment stable to the nearest digit
· "LOGIC signal" function for direct adjustment of high and low levels
· LIN or LOG sweep, triangle or sawtooth with adjustable duration from 10 ms to 100 s
· Internal and external AM & FM modulation, GATE, BURST, FSK and PSK functions
· Adjustable phase synchronization of several generators in a cascade arrangement
· 100MHz frequency meter, 300V CAT I
· Storage of 15 complete instrument configurations
· Programmable versions via USB
Cat. #2138.02 - Model GX320 Price: $1149.00
Function Generator GX320 (DDS, 20MHz, USB)
· Educational Labs