Fastener Engineering Kits require no adhesives or tapes.
March 4, 2013 -
Available in 4 size ranges, Self-Sealing Fastener Engineering Kits include SEELSKREW®/Seeloc® Washer 18-8 SS with Silicone Seal (2701) and SEELNUT® Carbon Steel Zinc Pltd. with Silicone Seal (2701). Pre-assembled units provide positive sealing under pressure or vacuum, with metal-to-metal contact that resists loosening due to vibration and assures fastening integrity. Compatible with all surface finishes, reusable fasteners are tested and listed to UL Standard 50, types 1-13.
|Original Press release |
44 Honeck St.
Englewood, NJ, 07631
APM Develops Kits to Bring Sealing Innovation & Convenience to the Work Site
Englewood, New Jersey, USA - APM HEXSEAL announces the release of Self-Sealing Fastener Engineering Kits (in 4 size ranges).
Our clients were clamoring for a grab-it-and-go portable solution with all of their favorite Self-Sealing Fasteners in one convenient container. We heard them and responded quickly with these kits. These kits include our most popular SEELSKREW® / Seeloc® sizes. They're UL Recognized, tested and listed to UL Standard 50, types 1-13.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• SEELSKREW® / Seeloc® Washer 18-8 SS with Silicone Seal (2701), SEELNUT® Carbon Steel Zinc Pltd. with Silicone Seal (2701).
• No worries about waste disposal or respiratory safety.
• Optional O-ring sealing compound to assure performance with a wide variety of gases/liquids.
• Positive sealing under pressure or vacuum.
• Easy-to-install...pre-assembled unit installs like a conventional fastener.
• Metal-to-Metal contact resists loosening due to vibration, and assures fastening integrity.
• Re-usable...repeated installation and removal does not affect sealing effectiveness.
• Compatible with all surface finishes.
• UL Recognized...tested and listed to UL Standard 50, types 1-13.
• Uniformity and high strength assure repeatable performance.
• No adhesives, coatings or tapes required.
For literature/samples contact: APM HEXSEAL 44 Honeck Street Englewood, NJ 07631.
Tel: 800.498.9034 | FAX: 201.569.4106 | Email: email@example.com