Product News: Computer Hardware & Peripherals
Embedded Boards target graphic processing applications.
Press Release Summary:
January 18, 2013 - Powered by AMD G-T56N/T40N APU and AMD FCH A55E/A50M chipsets, 3.5 in. EmCORE-a55E1 and EmQ-a50M1 with Qseven form factor are suited for gaming, medical displays, and digital surveillance applications. EmCORE-a55E1 supports 4 GB SO-DIMM DDR3 SDRAM, dual independent displays, and HDMI, Analog RGB, and dual-channel 24-bit LVDS interfaces. EmQ-a50M1, equipped with 2 GB/4 GB DDR3L memory, supports Analog RGB, dual-channel 18/24-bit LVDS, and DDI.
ARBOR Technology Corp.
10F.,No.700, Zhongzheng Rd., Zhonghe Dist., New Taipei City, 235, Taiwan
Original Press Release
ARBOR Launches Two Embedded Boards Along With AMD APU
Press release date: January 16, 2013
ARBOR Technology announces new 3.5” and Qseven form factor boards EmCORE-a55E1 and EmQ-a50M1 for more options to fit different environments. Both of these boards are powered by AMD G-T56N/T40N APU and AMD FCH A55E/A50M chipsets, same as previously lunched motherboard ITX-a55E3.
Except for the essential I/O and rich expansion interfaces, the EmCORE-a55E1 and EmQ-a50M1 also share the same feature of excellent graphic capability, which makes them ideal choices for applications of massive graphic processing such as gaming, medical display, and digital surveillance.
EmCORE-a55E1 Product Features:
- Soldered onboard AMD G-T56N/T40N APU and supported 4GB SO-DIMM DDR3 SDRAM
- Supported dual independent display and HDMI, Analog RGB, dual channel 24 bit LVDS interfaces
- Supported six Serial Ports (five for RS-232 and one for RS-232/422/485), six USB 2.0 ports and eight DI/DO
- Offers Mini-card and SIM socket for expansion, supported mobile communication as well
- Soldered onboard AMD G-T40E dual core APU and 2GB/4GB DDR3L memory
- Supported display interfaces including Analog RGB, dual channel 18/24 bit LVDS and DDI
- Supported four PCIe x 1, SPI and LPC interfaces for expansion
Since founded in 1993, ARBOR Tech. has been specializing in embedded computing and networking solutions to help realize the vision of “Digital Enterprise & Digital Life.” In terms of the outstanding design capability, severe test and quick response to market trends, ARBOR provides a full fleet of embedded computing platforms from board to system, which let customers cover the needs of medical & healthcare, industrial control, DVR surveillance, transportation control, POS & Kiosk. ARBOR was awarded the Taiwan Symbol of Excellence Award, Best Choice Award and National Brand YuShan Award by our products, which verifies our efforts and commitment to embedded computing.
Media Contact: email@example.com
Inquiry Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org