Drying Oven cures paint on fiber cement and wood boards.
July 31, 2014 -
Operating at temperature of 150°F with max temperature of 200°F, Gas Fired Drying Oven handles products up to 16 in. wide at up to 13,000 lb/hr. Powered roller conveyor with high-speed pop-up transfer chains rapidly transfers boards 90° from in-line coater direction to side travel oven/cooling direction. Providing Ethernet connectivity, Graphical Operator Control Station supports FLASH card for data storage, programming over Internet, and networking capabilities with PLCs.
Drying Oven for Curing Wood Paint Custom-Built for Siding Manufacturer
Infratrol Manufacturing Corp.
2500 S. 162nd St.
New Berlin, WI, 53151
Press release date: July 30, 2014
• For curing water-based paint on fiber cement and wood boards
• Gas fired drying oven with shuttle and transfer conveyor
• Temperature: 150°F Operate, 200°F Maximum
• Dwell Time: 4 minutes (in heat zone) @ 5 FPM
• Water Load: 15 Gallons per hour (max.)
• Product Load: 13,000 lbs. per hour (max.)
• Maximum product width: 16”
• Overall Oven Size: 51'‑6" Long x 29'‑3" Wide x 9'‑11" High
Pop-up Style Transfer Conveyer – Powered roller conveyor with high speed pop-up transfer chains located between rollers rapidly transfers the boards 90° from the in-line coater direction to the side travel oven/cooling direction.
Inboard Optical Sensor – Inboard optical sensor initiates transfer by sensing the trailing edge of the board
Graphical Operator Control Station – Control station supports ethernet connectivity, FLASH card for data storage, programming over the Internet, and networking capabilities with PLCs via ethernet
Circulation – 4 flash off fans and 3 cooling fans