Product News: Thermal & Heating Equipment
Drying Oven cures paint on fiber cement and wood boards.
Press Release Summary:
July 31, 2014 - Operating at temperature of 150°F with max temperature of 200°F, Gas Fired Drying Oven handles products up to 16 in. wide at up to 13,000 lb/hr. Powered roller conveyor with high-speed pop-up transfer chains rapidly transfers boards 90° from in-line coater direction to side travel oven/cooling direction. Providing Ethernet connectivity, Graphical Operator Control Station supports FLASH card for data storage, programming over Internet, and networking capabilities with PLCs.
Original Press Release
Drying Oven for Curing Wood Paint Custom-Built for Siding Manufacturer
Press release date: July 30, 2014
• For curing water-based paint on fiber cement and wood boards
• Gas fired drying oven with shuttle and transfer conveyor
• Temperature: 150°F Operate, 200°F Maximum
• Dwell Time: 4 minutes (in heat zone) @ 5 FPM
• Water Load: 15 Gallons per hour (max.)
• Product Load: 13,000 lbs. per hour (max.)
• Maximum product width: 16”
• Overall Oven Size: 51'‑6" Long x 29'‑3" Wide x 9'‑11" High
Pop-up Style Transfer Conveyer – Powered roller conveyor with high speed pop-up transfer chains located between rollers rapidly transfers the boards 90° from the in-line coater direction to the side travel oven/cooling direction.
Inboard Optical Sensor – Inboard optical sensor initiates transfer by sensing the trailing edge of the board
Graphical Operator Control Station – Control station supports ethernet connectivity, FLASH card for data storage, programming over the Internet, and networking capabilities with PLCs via ethernet
Circulation – 4 flash off fans and 3 cooling fans