Destratification Fans provide airflow capacity up to 1,460 cfm.
January 8, 2013 -
Available in 10, 12, and 14 in. sizes, DSF Destratification Fans minimize hot and cold spots through mixing of air in large spaces. Axial flow fans feature permanently lubricated ball bearing motors, automatic reset, thermal overload protection, and optional solid state speed control. Constructed with steel housing and corrosion-resistant finish, fans are intended for any building with ceilings 15 ft or higher, such as grocery stores, warehouses, and athletic facilities.
|Original Press release |
Continental Fan Mfg. Inc.
203 Eggert Rd.
Buffalo, NY, 14215
DSF Destratification Fan
Continental Fan is pleased to introduce a new line of DSF Destratification Fans. These fans are designed to reduce hot and cold spots through the mixing of air in large spaces, resulting in significantly reduced energy costs and increased comfort. Applications include grocery stores, warehouses, distribution centers, athletic facilities, gymnasiums, greenhouses, and much more. DSF fans are available in 10", 12” and 14” fan sizes, with airflow capacity up to 1,460 cfm.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Lower energy costs
• Ideal for any building with ceilings 15’ or higher
• Breaks up stratification layers
• Powerful, axial flow fan
• External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling and durability
• Speed controllable using optional solid state speed control
• Permanently lubricated ball bearing motors for maintenance-free operation
• Automatic reset, thermal overload protection
• 120V, 60 Hz operation
• Steel housing with corrosion resistant finish
• Simple installation
• Rotating mounting bracket permits mounting in any angle
The DSF Destratification Fan, a better AIRFLOW solution from:
Continental Fan ……… better AIRFLOW by DESIGN™
For more information contact Pat Putnam, or visit us on the web to view our full line of residential & commercial ventilation products.
See more product news in: