DIN Rail Terminal Modules feature expandable design.
July 16, 2014 -
With T35 Series, users can mount wide variety of connectors to DIN rail. End users can take pre-molded connection, such as ribbon cable or D-Sub, and break it out to individual terminal points, while taking up minimal space on DIN rail. Interface modules feature cable locking mechanism and have designated area for identification labeling. Equipped with component holes, printed circuit boards make it easy for customer to add electronic components.
Mencom Corporation Introduces NEW Expandable Din Rail Terminal Modules at IMTS - The International Manufacturing Technology Show 2014
5750 McEver Rd.
Oakwood, GA, 30566
Press release date: July 10, 2014
Oakwood, Ga. … Mencom Corporation will introduce its new Expandable Din Rail Terminal Modules at IMTS – The International Manufacturing Technology Show 2014 being held at Chicago’s McCormick Place September 8-13. Mencom Corporation can be found in Booth #E-4674 in the Industrial Automation North America Pavilion which is located in the Lakeside Center(East) Building.
Don’t Limit Yourself to a Terminal Block Connector on Your Din Rail.
Mencom’s new expandable T35 series of Din Rail modules allow you the convenience of mounting a wide variety of connectors to your DIN rail. Also known as “break-out boards” these modules allow the end user to take a pre-molded connection, like a ribbon cable or D-Sub, and easily break it out to individual terminal points. This is all done while taking up minimal space on the DIN rail. Custom interface modules that may require special circuits or components can be designed with quick turnaround from design to delivery.
DIN Rail Interface Modules
Mencom offers a broad range of DIN Rail mount modules that provide a wiring transition from a variety of connectors to fixed wiring, or wireable terminal block.
- Interface modules feature a cable locking mechanism
- The printed circuit boards feature component holes, making it easy for the customer to add electronic components
- Interface modules have designated areas for easy identification labeling
- Multi-tiered terminal blocks for quick wiring
About Mencom Corporation
Founded in 1987, Mencom Corporation provides high quality, cost effective solutions that meet industrial electrical connector requirements. Our highly trained staff of experts utilize decades of electrical and electronic industry-related experience to develop the highest quality products available.
In addition, this vast expertise allows us to assist OEM customers in selecting the best products to meet their unique connection requirements. This ensures our customers receive the most cost-effective solution possible, plus one that requires minimal installation time, reducing the customer’s total installed costs.
Mencom offers a complete line of custom-made and off-the-shelf electrical connectors.
Our product line includes:
• Molded cables and receptacles for sensors and actuators
• MINI, M23, M12, M8, Micro-AC, Euro AC, Device Net, Profi-bus, Foundation Field-bus
• Multi-pin industrial rectangular connectors for power and data lines
• Panel Interface Connectors for safe and quick reprogramming requirements
• DIN solenoid valve connectors for solenoids
• Junction Blocks for power & signal distribution
• Multi-port connector plates for multiple connections in a small space
• Conduit adapters for distribution of power & signal using conduit
• Ethernet connectors & switches for communication with a network
• A wide variety of metric, PG and NPT cable glands, fittings and adapters
Mencom is also the North American Master Distributor for ILME rectangular connectors. Mencom’s headquarters and warehouse facilities are located in Oakwood, Ga., just north of Atlanta.
To speak with one of Mencom’s sales technicians, simply Contact Us today.