Barrier Seals protect trailer doors and cargo containers.
February 1, 2013 -
Installed on locking rods of shipping container doors to secure both doors, MS-BAR10 CargoShield Barrier Seals provide maximum protection for shipping cargo via trucks and containers. Steel seals resist physical attack from saws, cutting sheers, and bolt cutters, as well as levering by crowbar and impact by hammer. Compliant with ISO 17712:2010(E) as HIGH SECURITY seals, single-use products are removed by severing bar with electric cutting wheel.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press Release |
524 E. Woodland Circle
Bowling Green, OH, 43402
Protect Trailer Doors and Cargo Containers with Barrier Seals from NovaVision Inc.
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio – NovaVision Inc. today announces its new line of barrier seals for cargo container and trailer doors.
Barrier seals provide the maximum protection for shipping cargo via trucks and containers. Installed on the locking rods of the shipping container doors to secure both doors, they are easy to install and require no special tools.
Barrier seals resist physical attack from saws, cutting sheers, bolt cutters, levering by crowbar, impact by hammer, etc. A barrier seal is a one-time use product. Removal is accomplished by severing the seal's bar with an electric cutting wheel, which normally takes about 2 minutes in field conditions.
Our CargoShield barrier seal is one of the few barrier seals in the world that has been independently tested to comply with ISO 17712:2010(E) as a HIGH SECURITY seal.
The MS-BAR10 CargoShield also includes these added features:
• Matching serial numbers on all 3 components for added security
• Constructed of thicker steel for added durability and security
• Unpainted metal components highlight tampering
• Accommodates more container doors (up to 17.25 inch spacing of locking rods)
• Easy to install (typically less than 15 seconds)
• Each seal is packaged individually in a box suitable for parcel shipping, which simplifies the logistics of distributing individual seals.
For added security, our CargoShield is also available with an optional cable seal to secure the barrier seal to the door latch. In this configuration, the barrier seal is our product MS-BAR11. Adding the cable seal offers these additional features:
• Secures the locking bar by restricting its movement to prevent tampering with the locking rods and/or barrier seal
• The cable seal is ISO-rated as a HIGH SECURITY seal
• The cable seal has a matching serial number to the barrier seal, which provides another layer of security and authentication
• Includes a bar code version of the serial number for improved productivity in machine-reading the serial numbers
• Secures the door latch, which reduces costs since a separate bolt seal is not required.
• When installed requires two cuts to fully remove the cable and the barrier seal, which adds security.
Pricing and ordering information is available at http://www.novavisioninc.com/pages/prd_barrier_seals.html
About NovaVision Inc.
Founded in 1994, NovaVision Inc. is an industry leader in the manufacture and sale of anti-counterfeiting and anti-tampering products, including hologram labels, tamper evident stickers, security tape, cable seals, bolt seals, and plastic hasp seals. NovaVision has a global reach, and is a provider of products to domestic (federal, state, and local) and international governments, large international companies, retailers, brand owners, hospitals, banks, as well as pharmaceutical, logistics, and collectibles companies.
All Other Contact
524 East Woodland Circle
Bowling Green , OH 43402