Product News: Transportation Industry Products, Material Handling & Storage, Construction Equipment & Supplies, Mechanical Components & Assemblies
Barrier Lifts offer capacities from 9,000-40,000 lb.
Press Release Summary:
July 30, 2013 - Designed to handle precast barrier and curbing, Barrier Lifts enable operators to grab and release wall automatically from inside cab. Systems grip top wall widths from 6–12 in. and have integrated handles so ground personnel can guide lifter into desired position from either side of wall. With narrow profile legs, lifter can be lowered into tight spaces. Elastomer pad area ensures secure grip, even in wet conditions, while rotating pad angles automatically conform to slope of tapered walls.
Original Press Release
KENCO Barrier Lift Models Have Evolved to the Next Level
Press release date: July 24, 2013
Contractors prefer our Barrier Lift to handle precast barrier and curbing because of its ability to grab and release wall automatically from inside the cab. Our engineering team takes pride in the quality of Kenco lifting products, and they are constantly researching ways to increase productivity on the job site. With this in mind, the Kenco Barrier Lift has been redesigned to include these additional features:
• Handles are now integrated on both sides so ground personnel can guide the lifter into the desired position from either side of the wall.
• All models are now designed to grip top wall widths from 6 inches to 12 inches.
• The legs have a narrower profile for lowering the lifter into tighter spaces and allowing for closer stacking operations.
• Rotating pad angles automatically conform to the slope of tapered walls.
• A larger elastomer pad area ensures a more secure grip, even in wet conditions.
• Lifting capacities are available from 9000 to 40,000 pounds.
Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozer, backhoe and skid steer machines.
Sales lead/Editorial contact: Steve Volk email@example.com
If you have any questions or require any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Director, Advertising and Marketing
170 State Route 271
Ligonier, PA 15658