Product News: Mechanical Components & Assemblies, HVAC
Airfoil Impellers target OEM applications.
Press Release Summary:
September 25, 2012 - Available in 9 sizes ranging from 7–18 in. in diameter, TEK Impellers are injection molded from high strength GRP polyamide. Backward curved airfoil impellers are stronger than steel with half the weight, and include non-overloading power characteristics. CW, CCW, and DWDI matching inlet cones are available.
Original Press Release
Press release date: September 21, 2012
Continental Fan’s TEK Impellers combine precision injection molding techniques with modern high strength plastics to produce a wheel that is stronger than steel, yet half its weight. These durable, backward curved airfoil impellers deliver fan performance approaching aerodynamic perfection. TEK Impellers are used in many OEM applications, and are also incorporated in Continental Fan’s complete fan assemblies, including TCD Blowers, TEK Plenum & Plug Fans, TFD Blowers, and TNC Cooling Fans.
TEK Impellers and matching inlet cones are available from stock for immediate shipment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Super quiet, highly efficient performance
- Rugged, low weight OEM impeller
- Backward curved airfoil (BCA) wheel
- Non-overloading power characteristics
- Injection molded from high strength GRP polyamide
- Stronger than steel with half the weight
- Stocked in nine sizes: 7” through 18” diameter
- CW, CCW and DWDI, matching inlet cones
……… better AIRFLOW by DESIGNTM
For more information contact Bruce Gover, or visit us on the web to view our full line of OEM & Replacement Impellers.