Product News: Fluid & Gas Flow Equipment
Air Operated Flow Control Valve features mixproof design.
Press Release Summary:
November 16, 2012 - With TOP-FLO® VDCI MC PMO-C, two different liquids can cross over in complete safety, even during seat lifting operations. Valve features 3 identical O-rings, which avoid risk of confusion between spare parts during maintenance. Equipped with intermediate plug made from PEEK resistant plastic, valve eliminates need for additional seal. Compliance with 3A standard 85-02 allows pasteurized milk in one chamber while CIP solution is flowing into other chamber, without any risk of mixing.
Original Press Release
Top Line Announces "NEW" VDCI MC PMO-C Mixproof Valve
Press release date: November 15, 2012
TOP-FLO® VDCI MC PMO-C Mixproof Valve technology allows two different liquids to cross over in complete safety even during seat lifting operations.
Production no longer needs to completely stop during cleaning operations.
The valve offers:
• Simple and high-tech design
• Patented solution
• 3A design
• Numerous command-ACS control top options
Simple and high-tech design:
• No need for an additional seal, thanks to an intermediate plug made from PEEK resistant plastic (FDA approved)
• 3 identical O-rings which avoid risk of confusion betweem the spare parts during maintenance operations
• The innovative design of the intermediate plug prevents turbulences into the leakage chamber and facilitates its correct positioning onto the lower plug
• In-house and independent tests performed
• The intermediate plug ensures double protection, even during the seat lifting operations:
– No risk of mixing between two different liquids
– Natural vacuum in the leakage chamber, thanks to the patented design of the lower plug, which prevents any CIP solution transfer into the opposite leakage chamber.
• Our valve technology complies with 3A standard 85-02 which allows pasteurized milk in one chamber while CIP solution is flowing into the other chamber, without any risk of cross mixing. Another feature is to provide a leakage section identical to the one of the process pipeline.
Top Line has been supplying high quality stainless steel products to a variety of process industries for 50 years. Our commitment to fine craftsmanship, responsible service and realistic pricing has led to our company's strong ability to meet our customer's needs.
We specialize in stainless steel materials - types, 304, 316, and "L grades". Our modern, well equipped facilities are staffed by skilled and dedicated craftsmen. Before any products leave our plant they are subjected to rigid quality assurance checks.
Top Line should always be considered your first choice for both standard and custom fabricated stainless steel products.
For more information please go to our website www.toplineonline.com
Contact John Auteri our General Sales Manager today! 1-800-458-6095