Air Curtains protect doors up to 10 ft wide.
May 28, 2014 -
Designed for energy savings and flying insect control, EZN and KZN Series are available in 9 widths ranging from 3–10 feet, which eliminates mismatches of combining smaller sizes to create longer air curtain. Each ANSI/NSF 37-certified model uses E-Zone/K-Zone 8 ˝ x 8 in. cabinet design. One-piece, single-speed air curtains feature multiple air directional vanes constructed of heavy-gauge aluminum that assure proper deflection and airflow to outdoor threshold.
Berner Adds Longer One-Piece Models to Foodservice K-Zone, HVAC/R E-Zone Air Curtains
Berner International Corp.
Shenango Commerce Park, 111 Progress Ave.
New Castle, PA, 16101
Press release date: May 10, 2014
EZN and KZN Series now protect doors up to 10-foot-wide from flying insects and energy losses in foodservice, dock-and-door and HVAC/R markets.
Berner International Corp., New Castle, Pa., the leading U.S. manufacturer and innovator of air curtains, has added single-length seven, eight, nine and 10-foot long models to its ANSI/NSF 37-certified E-Zone and K-Zone (EZN and KZN Series) air curtains designed for energy savings and flying insect control.
The EZN and KZN Series are now available in nine widths ranging from three to 10 feet, which eliminates the inconvenience and mismatches of combining smaller sizes to create a longer air curtain. Each new length model uses the same renowned, aesthetic E-Zone/K-Zone 8-1/2-inch (w) x 8-inch (d) cabinet design, the industry's smallest profile.
The additional lengths now make the EZN and KZN Series the most competitively priced, unheated, single-speed models in the foodservice, dock-and-door and HVAC/R industries. The Made-in-the-USA series are suitable for walk-in coolers, pass-thru windows, concession windows, patio openings, service/customer entry doors and other doorways that need environmental control in the foodservice, dock-and-door, and HVAC/R markets.
ANSI/NSF 37-certification ensures each model has been tested to surpass every state health code requirement for protecting all restaurant and foodservice establishment doorways.
Unlike other brands that combine two models to make a longer modular air curtain, each EZN and KZN Series model is a single one-piece unit design with blower and nozzle coverage that extends the entire three to 10-foot-long outlet nozzle. Other brands may require intermediate support for longer length units, whereas Berner's structurally-strong, single-length units need only end supports, thus reducing installation time and costs.
Other benefits of the EZN and KZN Series are:
For more information on the EZN, KZN and other Berner air curtain products, please visit www.berner.com, email email@example.com or call (724)-658-3551.
- Single speed operation ensures compliance to NSF Standard, ANSI/NSF-37 certified airflow velocities for resisting flying insect and outdoor air infiltration.
- Custom colors in durable power coat finishes.
- Same cabinet appearance can be used in variety of doorway widths to promote a uniform style throughout a facility.
- Multiple air directional vanes vanes constructed of strong heavy-gauge aluminum assures proper deflection and airflow to the outdoor threshold.
- A universal mounting system offers simple installation with flexible choices using a wall mounting plate for horizontal or vertical mounting, or integrated threaded inserts for vertical rod suspension.
- Five-year parts warranty from the oldest, most established air curtain manufacturer in the world.
- Optional corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction for food processing, coastal or other corrosive environments.
Berner International Corporation is a 57-year-old manufacturer and a leader in the air door/air curtain equipment manufacturing industry. Berner is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), The Green Building Alliance (GBA), the Air Movement & Control Association (AMCA), the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and also a certified Women’s Business Enterprise National Council member (WBENC). For more information on Berner and its products, please call (724)-658-3551 x419 or visit www.berner.com