AMD G-Series Powered SBC meets needs of gaming OEMs.
March 15, 2013 -
Intended for gaming equipment manufacturers, MB-63020 is powered by AMD G-Series processor and offers 3D graphics performance with support for DirectX 11 and Open GL 4. SBC supports full bit stream decoding of H.264/MPEG4 AVC, VC-1, DivX, Xvid, MPEG2, and Blu-ray 3D as well as independent dual display via VGA and DVI-D. In addition to near Mini-ITX form factor with 4x PCIe expansion slot, product features SATA connectors, 4 COMs, and optional TPM 1.2 and Crypto-memory.
|Original Press release |
300 Willow St. South
North Andover, MA, 01845
WIN Enterprises Announces AMD G-Series Powered Gaming Board
NORTH ANDOVER, MA: WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded controllers and platforms for OEMs, announces the MB-63020 an AMD G-Series processor-powered gaming board. This single board computer (SBC) offers excellent 3D graphics, independent dual display and 4x PCIe slot. It provides gaming equipment manufacturers with excellent price performance in an entry-level product.
• Excellent onboard 3D graphics performance with support for DirectX 11 and Open GL 4
• Full bit stream decoding of H.264/MPEG4 AVC, VC-1, DivX, Xvid, MPEG2 and Blu-ray 3D
• Independent dual display by VGA + DVI-D
• Golden fingers 72-pin connector (the de-facto standard for video poker/slot games)
• SATA connectors: CF card slot or supports optional onboard SSD storage
• Four COMs with RS-232, RS-485 and cctalk pin headers selectable
• Optional TPM 1.2 and Crypto-memory for software integrity
• Near Mini-ITX form factor with 4x PCIe expansion slot
About WIN Enterprises
WIN Enterprises is a product development company that designs and manufactures customized x86-based embedded systems and motherboards. Founded in 1991, WIN Enterprises develops reference designs for the leading microprocessor companies, as well as customized set-top boxes, rack-mounted appliances, and other electronic products for OEM customers of all sizes.
With facilities in the United States, Taiwan, and China, WIN Enterprises enables cost-effective design, manufacturing, and fulfillment services for corporations around the world. For more information contact WIN Enterprises at +1 (978) 688-2000 or email email@example.com.
Director of Marketing
WIN Enterprises, Inc.