Product News: Packaging Products & Equipment
560 and 572 Series Plug and Socket come with double latch.
Press Release Summary:
March 20, 2017 -
Available in wire to wire and wire to board versions, 560 and 572 Series Plug and Sockets feature polarized shell for preventing improper mating of contacts. 560 Series units are available up to 5 positions, 3 A and 250 V rating whereas 572 series come with up to 3 positions,10 A and 300 V rating. Designed with simple crimp and poke contacts, unit's color coded wire seals insure usage of correct wire gauges.
Original Press Release
560 & 572 Series IP67 Waterproof Inline Plug and Socket
Press release date: March 16, 2017
- Double latch for superior shock and vibration resistance.
- Polarized shells prevent any improper mating of contacts.
- Optional plug for unused ports. Future I/O field installable.
- Simple crimp and poke contacts.
- Color coded wire seals to insure correct wire gauge used.
560 series up to 5 position, 3 amps, 250V rating.
- 572 series up to 3 positions 10 amps, 300V rating.
- Wire to wire and wire to board versions.
- Both hand crimp tools and press applicator dies available.