Product News: Test & Measuring Instruments
1000 X-Series Oscilloscopes come with intuitive user interface.
Press Release Summary:
March 20, 2017 -
Available in 50- to 100-MHz models, 1000 X-Series Oscilloscopes offer 2 GSa/s sampling rate and 50,000 waveforms per second update rate. Equipped with DVM and counter, product comes with optional serial data trigger and decode. Units use segmented memory capability for increasing memory depth.
Original Press Release
The Perfect Balance of Price and High Quality
Press release date: March 14, 2017
Introducing Keysight's InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes New oscilloscope at an unbelievable price.
Your search for a low-cost, high-quality oscilloscope is over! Keysight's new InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes feature industry-proven technology with an ultralow starting price of less than EUR 430. They have 50- to 100-MHz models and deliver industry-leading software analysis with 6-in-1 instrument integration.
The 1000 X-Series lets you capture more of your signal and see more signal detail than similarly priced scopes with a high 2 GSa/s sampling rate and 50,000 waveforms per second update rate. The oscilloscopes use segmented memory capability to maximize memory depth while helping the scope test faster.
What else do you get with the 1000 X-Series?
- Confidence in your measurements with Keysight's custom technology.
- Quick and easy testing with a simple, intuitive user interface and access to built-in help and training features.
- An educator's training kit at no additional cost.
- DVM and counter when you register.
- Optional serial data trigger and decode.
- Exclusive frequency response analysis capability.