Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Products in the News
Original Press Release
M&H Helps Clear the Air for Nasaleze
Press release date: Jul 08, 2014
MH Plastics, part of the RPC Group, were able to help Nasaleze by producing a bespoke bottle and cap mould and the resultant packaging has been widely accepted across retail pharmacists and supermarkets with the company now producing in excess of one million bottles per year. The packaging for this product range has also extended into solutions for cold control and travel illness protection and relief.
Simon Bottomley, Technical Director of Nasaleze was delighted with the result, “M&H were able to take our brief and provide us with packaging at the right price and quality. Their helpfulness and flexibility enabled us to use our patented nozzle to best effect, delivering the 200th dose as accurately as the first.”
For information on M&H Plastics: Tel: +44 (0) 1502 715518, email email@example.com or visit www.mhplastics.com
• M&H Plastics is one of the premier suppliers of plastic components and manufactures bottles, jars flexible tubes and closures for many end users including personal care, pharmaceutical, healthcare and nutrition.
• The company offer has a portfolio of over 1,300 products and an innovation-led philosophy sees over 100 new standards being released each year.
• A full custom-moulding service is available for exclusive designs
• Virtually everything is conducted in-house, on site from concept design, through tool-making, production, artwork and decoration.
• M&H prides itself on flexibility and customer service providing a truly total packaging solution from concept to completion.