Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Products in the News
Original Press Release
Industrial Custom Products Adds New Technology for Large Thermoformed Parts
Press release date: May 28, 2014
A MAAC three station rotary thermoforming machine was recently installed at ICP's Minneapolis plant. This new manufacturing technology gives ICP additional capabilities for large part production:
• The capability to meet the demand for high quality large thermoformed parts
• Part size capability up to 8 feet by 10 feet, 40 inches of depth and up to .375 inch in thickness
• The latest technology in a computerized control system saves time in set up and processes jobs faster and more efficiently
• Motor driven platens provide faster and more accurate production
• Latest and hottest oven technology increases processing speed
• Fast dry cycle speeds increase production speed
The MAAC three station rotary technology gives ICP the capability to produce large thermoformed parts for OEM manufacturers in a broad range of markets including agricultural equipment, recreational and off-road vehicles, power sports, lawn and garden equipment and construction equipment. Typical parts may include:
• Dunnage trays and returnable trays
About Industrial Custom Products
Since 1955, ICP has grown to become an award winning leader in prototyping, developing and manufacturing high quality OEM and custom thermoformed and vacuum formed plastic components, die cut and dieless knife cut parts made from flexible materials, CNC plastics routing, and custom fabricated plastic products.
Industrial Custom Products
2801 37th Avenue N.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55421-4217
Tel: 612-781-2255 • Toll Free: 877-784-2415
Don't miss the latest news!