Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Products in the News
Original Press Release
Chemical Packaging Seals
Press release date: Feb 06, 2014
DiaCom has developed an industry-leading packaging liner, composed of fluorinated films with advanced elastomers, that seals air and moisture from sensitive solvents and reagents.
DiaCom liners are designed to deliver the best performance in the marketplace. DiaCom Chemists have compounded a range of elastomers that spans the chemical resistance requirements over hundreds of chemicals, reactants & solvents.
DiaCom's advanced engineered elastomeric compounds provide secondary sealing to the primary seal constructed of fluorinated film. There are numerous benefits and advantages of our molded composite construction over traditional liners:
Enhanced performance standard liners can't match
• Virtually zero permeation is provided by the fluorinated film
• Significantly better sealing and resealing properties over other liners currently available
• Excellent chemical resistance and exceptional self-healing (resealing) properties even after multiple punctures
• Superior sealing and fit to each bottle opening
• Elastomers formulated to provide high levels of bonding to Fluorinated film
• Minimal puncture force required
• Low oxygen transmission even after puncturing
• Low reactivity ingredients and cure system provide the best chemical resistance
• Liner consistently shows low swelling and low distortion
• Very low leachable elastomer formulations resulting in no discoloration of sealed chemicals
800-632-5681 • 603-880-1900
Don't miss the latest news!