Paul N. Gardner Co., Inc.
316 N.E. 1st St., Dept. TR
Pompano Beach, FL, 33060 6608
Press release date: September 3, 2013
Corrosion Adhesion Testing Cross Cut Tool
ZSF 2196 Scratching Tool's cross-cut application is a scratching tool for carrying out scribe marks through coatings on metal substrates for corrosion testing as well as for cross-cut tests on curved surfaces.
ZSF 2196 Scratching Tool is easy to handle, ergonomic design for comfortable and fatigue-proof handling.
Fast and easy changing of hard metal cutters for carrying out scribe marks according to Sikkens or Clemen or for cross-cut tests on curved surfaces, respectively. Many standards describe corrosion tests where a coating has to be prepared with scribe marks that penetrate it completely down to the metal substrate. Two possible instruments are scratching tools according to Sikkens or Clemen.
• Cross-cut tester for the evaluation of adhesion of single or multi-coat systems on curved surfaces
• Practically applicable on all single and multi-coat systems on metal substrates
• Preparatory tool for corrosion testing
• Laboratory tool for quality control or research and development
For several branches of industry:
• Paint, Coatings and Varnish industries
• Powder Coating industry
• Automotive industry
View this tool on our site at http://www.gardco.com/pages/adhesion/zsf2196.cfm
If you would like more information please call:
Sherri B Thompson, Ad Manager