You Might Need a Data Logger If:10 Signs When It's Time to Call CAS DataLoggers
12628 Chillicothe Rd., Unit J
Chesterland, OH, 44026
Press release date: October 9, 2013
CHESTERLAND OH – Have you lost valuable inventory after a power outage? Do you need a way to prove your product temperatures stayed safe in storage or transit, but you need it NOW? You might recognize YOUR company or organization as CAS DataLoggers presents 10 reasons you MIGHT need a data logger:
1. You came back to work on Monday to find that your fridge or freezer failed over the weekend and now you have hundreds or thousands of dollars of product to clean up! All you need is a data logger to monitor and alarm your product temperatures for you. The next time your fridge goes down, our T&D Wireless Temperature Dataloggers will instantly send an alarm to your mobile device so you can save your product in time.
2. Regulators are asking to see electronic documentation as proof of compliance, but your business is on a tight budget. Whether it's HAACP, CDC guidelines or another set of regulations, we've got the continual monitoring solution with our wireless Accsense Data Loggers, T&D, and Lascar.
3. You just got your facility's electric bill and you're not happy—where is all this usage coming from?! Our Electrocorder 3-Phase Voltage and Current Datalogger gives you a cheap way to find out! Additionally, if your site has an electrical problem with dirty power, voltage drops or something completely undiagnosed, a data logger can troubleshoot it for you!
4. Your markets are asking to see proof of your best practices in transit but you don't have a setup in place! Our portable ECCS Cold Chain Dataloggers store and alarm all that data so all your drivers need to do is pull off the tab and give it to the vendor!
5. You've looked at the manual measurements your company has collected but found that they're incomplete or the numbers are off. Overworked staff and simple human error can lead to inaccurate data which causes regulatory problems. A data logger automates all your data collection so you never have to worry if someone's paying attention or if you have accurate data.
6. You have an HVAC application requiring environmental monitoring, whether it's proving savings to your own customers or whether your school or office needs continual monitoring. Our T&D data loggers are just one way to log temperature, humidity, and/or carbon dioxide indoors—in fact we have a Multi-use Datalogger that records all 3 simultaneously.
7. Your factory or plant produces parts and needs a quality control system that documents heat treatment data for your vendors. Our universal dataTaker Data Loggers can measure nearly any physical or electrical value so you have the data to prove your product is up to spec.
8. Your business or department (laboratory/hospital/academic) has decided to go paperless but you're the one who has to find the right way to do it! Our Brainchild Paperless Chart Recorders have a built-in display so you can view your data in real-time, while you can use the removable Flash memory card to store data electronically for archiving or transfer to a PC.
9. Your boss just told you last week that you need to start recording your process or operation but you don't want to spend a lot of time learning to program anything. We have several manufacturers such as ECCS, Lascar and dataTaker all offering streamlined software designed so new users can get up and running ASAP.
10. You need to monitor an uncommon value (illuminance, pH, etc) but you don't know the right device or sensor to use. We can show you which of our specialty dataloggers to go with, many of which use an internal sensor so you don't need to spend time ordering them separately.
Cost-effective models from popular manufacturers, delivered with free tech support—you can't go wrong with CAS DataLoggers.
To find out what our data loggers can do for your business or organization, no matter which value you need to record, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit the website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.
CAS DataLoggers, Inc.
12628 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026