Waterproof Borescope/Inspection Cameras BR300 & BR350
Paul N. Gardner Co., Inc.
316 N.E. 1st St., Dept. TR
Pompano Beach, FL, 33060 6608
Press release date: April 29, 2014
Waterproof Borescope / Inspection Cameras BR300 and BR350 are a needed tool in many industries.
Used in Pipe Inspection /repair, Underwater & Marine applications, Automotive maintenance / repair, Industrial Equipment Inspection, Construction sites, Workshops, & Laboratories and Home Inspection.
These waterproof borescopes are completely submersible in water down to 1 meter for 1 hour. The built-in bright LED lamps illuminate dimly lit areas. It has 2x digital zoom for close-up viewing and 180° image rotation on screen.
• Underwater & marine applications
• Automotive maintenance/repair
• Pipe inspection/repair
• Industrial equipment inspection
• Construction sites, Workshops, & Laboratories
• Home Inspection
• Waterproof (IP67 rated), lightweight, handheld design for quick, easy, on-the-spot viewing in small openings.
• Model BR300 - Borescope with 8mm diameter camera head with four bright LED lamps with dimmer.
• Model BR350 - Borescope with 5.5mm diameter camera head with two bright LED lamps with dimmer
• Built-in waterproof 39" (1m) flexible gooseneck cable retains configured shape
• Complete with camera probe and 39" (1m) flexible cable and hard case
• 2.7" (68mm) color TFT LCD monitor for detailed images
• 4 AA batteries and Low battery indicator
• 2x digital zoom for close-up viewing
• 180° image rotation on screen
• Glare-free, close-up field of view
If you would like more information, please call:
Sherri B Thompson, Ad Manager