Vynckier Non-Metallic Enclosures Meet Criteria for Protecting Controls in Rapidly Growing Solar Industry
Vynckier Enclosure Systems, Inc.
249 McCarty Drive
Houston, TX, 77029
Press release date: August 27, 2012
Solar power and renewable energy has become big business in recent years. The industry is experiencing unprecedented growth with more domestic solar installations built in the third quarter of 2011 than in the entire year prior. With such a strong focus on commercial, residential and utility applications, many companies are looking for flexible solutions to maximize their solar market presence. As the World's leading Manufacturer of Non-Metallic NEMA Enclosures, Vynckier is one of the pioneers in meeting the UL 1741 requirements offering both standard and uncommon sizes of enclosures to meet the emerging demand.
Vynckier is pleased to offer the CE approval needed for photovoltaic applications within the Solar Industry which allow many of our customers to house their inverters, converters, controllers, battery storage and varied other equipment used in distributing energy resources.
With UL 1741 enclosure sizes ranging from 6" x 6" thru 40" x 32", Vynckier offers a variety of size options for our solar clients in the interest of meeting the ever changing design needs as the fast paced market evolves.
UL1741 ENCLOSURE OPTIONS:
VJ Enclosures (JIC Instrument Enclosures: 6" x 6" to 18" x 16")
APO Series (Modular Enclosures: 7" x 6" to 24" x 24")
ARIA Series (Industrial Wall Mount Enclosures: 12" x 8" to 40" x 32")
· All Vynckier Non Metallic Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
· Bases and covers are made from hot compression molded halogen free, self-extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) that can withstand continuous temperatures from -58°F to 302°F (-50°C to 150°C) and momentary exposure to temperatures up to 392°F (200°C).
· All enclosures can be easily modified to customer specifications.
· Gaskets are made from continuously poured polyurethane foam.
· All Vynckier enclosures are designed for use as electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings and electrical control enclosures in highly corrosive environments and provide protection for equipment and operators from indirect electrical contact.
The solar industry has the capability of rapid development,energy security, job creation, and advances in American research and technology. Vynckier plans to meet this growing demand head-on in order to be a valuable asset for advancing the solar market and becoming an industry standard in solar applications.
Be sure to visit Vynckier in booth 2382 at the 2012 Solar Power International Trade Show in Orlando, FL on September 11-13, 2012.
For more information please visit our website at www.enclosuresonline.comor call us directly at 713-374-7850.