Thermal Instrument Company Has a New & Improved Website
Thermal Instrument Company
217 Sterner Mill Rd.
Trevose, PA, 19053
Press release date: October 7, 2013
- PDF dimension drawings available for both probe and in-line flow meters
- Improved Probe sizing chart offering increased capabilities
- Instruction Manuals organized and available on the site on dedicated page
- Improved “Contact Us” feature for quotes or general questions
- Easy to navigate and find the information you are looking for
- Links to our Facebook and LinkedIn page
- Improved Sales Representative Locator feature getting our customers to you more easily
- White paper Blog space to post news and information pertaining to the industry
Check us out at: http://www.thermalinstrument.com/
- Customer specific interface logon to capture specific calibration and certification information by flow meter serial number
- More to follow…..
About thermal instruments:
Solving your toughest flow measurement challenges since 1959
If your process requires precision flow measurement of a liquid, gas, slurry or corrosive fluid, you can rely on Thermal Instrument Company. Whether the challenge is highly corrosive chemicals, extreme pressures, high temperatures or abrasive compositions, chances are we’ve already developed a flow meter design for your process application. If not, our staff will be glad to work out a solution to your challenging application.
All of our in-line Thermal Mass Flow Meters and Flow Switches provide reliable, accurate flow measurement with no obstructions to the actual flow path. Our sensors do not come into direct contact with the flow stream and are completely protected from any adverse process conditions. We utilize this technology across our product lines from in-line, to insertion probes, to our flow switches.
Our Thermal Mass Flow Meters are being used every day in a wide variety of applications: Landfills, Flare Gas, Pollution Control, Petrochemical, Chemical Processing, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, SemiConductors, and Power / Utility.
217 Sterner Mill Road, Trevose, PA 19053