T&D Adds New Graphing Features to WebStorage Service
12628 Chillicothe Rd., Unit J
Chesterland, OH, 44026
Press release date: April 28, 2014
Send Your Data Directly to Desktop or Mobile Device!
CHESTERLAND OH – Japan's leading data logger manufacturer TandD has added all-new functions and capabilities to its popular WebStorage Service! Among these improvements, users can now specify the graph range rather than auto-range and increase the number of data points shown in each graph--from 1,500 to 15,000. T&D has also increased the number of parameters in the TR-7wf series Wireless LAN data loggers that can now be set from the WSS. All this completely FREE of any monthly fee or recurring charge! As a major North American distributor for T&D, CAS DataLoggers offers these data collection systems for users in every conceivable industry including logistics and shipping, food processing and cold chain storage, agriculture, and industrial manufacturing and processing.
T&D has updated the following graph and setting functions based on requests submitted by WebStorage Service users around the world:
1. Improved Graph Features for Current Readings Data
• Operation speed has been improved.
• A function to select the graph display range has been added.
• For TR-7wf series data loggers, the maximum number of readings users can display in a graph has been increased from 1,500 to 15,000 readings. Similar increases for other models are planned in future updates.
2. 'Recorded Data' Graph Display Functionality
• Recorded data files in TRZ format and PRZ format (for RTR-601) can now be displayed in a graph.
• In the ‘Recorded Data' [TRZ tab, click the graph icon next to the recorded data file you wish to view in a graph.
3. TR-7wf Settings
• The Remote Setting function for the TR-7wf series has been enhanced and more setting items can now be made through the T&D WebStorage Service (similar to T&D's ThermoWEB functionality).
Previous Setting Items
• Auto-upload Interval, Warning Settings
Newly-Added Setting Items
• Device Name, Group Name, Recording Interval, Recording Mode, Channel Name, Unit of Temperature, Time Settings
T&D is Japan's #1 manufacturer of temperature and humidity data loggers. CAS DataLoggers offers T&D's portable and water-proof devices for extreme environments; wireless temperature/humidity/voltage data loggers; temperature and humidity loggers with USB or Ethernet communication, high accuracy temperature recorders; and micro web servers.
T&D's FREE WebStorage Service now has over 2,000 users worldwide! As more and more customers sign on to this free cloud storage and sharing service, T&D is adding more storage space for customers' files. Recently T&D has doubled the amount of long-term file storage space for users to 20MB, translating to over 5 million readings of wireless RTR-500 series data files! T&D WebStorage lets you instantly view all your recorded data online and also save, print, analyze, and more. You can also enable multiple users to simultaneously view, share and use your data remotely. With WebStorage you can even track your data on your mobile device so you can view it anytime from anywhere.
T&D's new TR-7wf Wireless LAN data loggers are the next generation of data logging. These 2-channel thermo recorders feature wireless communication and the ability to upload data automatically to a cloud storage service. In Access Point mode, users can view recorded data directly from smartphones and tablets without a network. By using a wireless LAN, data is automatically uploaded to the WebStorage Service, allowing users to monitor current readings, alerts and downloading of data. Data can also be downloaded to a PC with a USB communication cable.
For more information on our T&D wireless data loggers which can automatically send your data to PC or mobile device, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit the website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.
CAS DataLoggers, Inc.
12628 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026