Spiroflow Systems to Showcase Processing & Packaging Solutions at Pack Expo 2013
Spiroflow Systems Inc.
1609 Airport Road
Monroe, NC, 28110
Press release date: August 20, 2013
Charlotte, NC – Spiroflow Systems Inc., will be exhibiting products from its complete line of processing and packaging solutions at PACK EXPO in Las Vegas, NV, September 23-25, 2013.
Visitors can visit the company at its booth, #S-7035, to preview several models of their various material handling and packaging systems.
Products on display include:
For over 40 years, Spiroflow has designed, engineered and manufactured its leading line of powder handling solutions. A worldwide supplier of powder handling engineering and equipment, Spiroflow offers a wide range of standard and custom options for both small and large volume users. Products include bulk bag dischargers and fillers, flexible screw, aero mechanical, tubular cable drag, tubular chain drag, wrap and pneumatic conveyors, box, bag and drum dump stations, and the Pacepacker range of automatic packing, pick and place and robotic palletizing solutions.
- Pacepacker: Offering a full-range of bag placing, closing and sealing solutions, including a fully automatic total bag control system, a stand-alone topform bag feeder, a stitcher feeder, a manual stitcher and heat sealer conveyor line. The Pacepacker Total Bag Control System will be featured at this show.
- CTE Bulk Bag Filler: Spiroflow filling stations are versatile and can be adapted for use with rigid IBCs, drums, or Gaylords. Their range of weighing and filling stations give processors the choice of standard or customized equipment to meet access, height or hazardous considerations. Spiroflow will showcase the Cone Table Elite (CTE) filler with its cone table densification system for maximum product densification, higher packaging rates and optimal bag stability.
- Bulk Bag Discharger: A full range of 11 different bulk bag dischargers designed for a myriad of applications ranging from a simple support frame, to a loss-in-weight/gain-in-weight, single trip, low head room, integral hoist, multi-discharger, total containment, dairy and pharmaceutical designs.
- NEW Wrap Conveyor: This conveyor uses an FDA/USDA food quality approved belt that seals product in and keeps contaminates out. It can curve, incline or decline without discharging to another conveyor and protects product against undesirable warming or cooling.
- Flexible Screw Conveyor: Designed for dust free, low energy, low maintenance and low cost conveying solutions.
- Aero Mechanical Conveyor: Pneumatic conveying without the need for air filtration equipment. Spiroflow’s AMC has a patented automatic rope tensioning, monitoring adjustment system that automatically measures and adjusts rope tension and indicates when the rope has to be replaced.
Primary markets include food, dairy, snack food, confectionery, beverage, pet food, pharmaceutical, packaging, the industrial, chemical, plastics, minerals, cement, water treatment, environmental, waste, and recycling. To learn more about Spiroflow, visit spiroflowsystems.com
Editorial Contact: Carolynn Sarver
Director of Marketing