Spansion Exhibiting a Range of Automotive Systems at Automotive Engineering Exposition
915 Deguigne Drive
Sunnyvale, CA, 94088 3453
Press release date: May 8, 2014
SUNNYVALE, Calif. — Spansion Inc. (NYSE: CODE), a global leader in embedded systems solutions, will showcase its microcontroller, analog and flash memory solutions for automotive systems at the Automotive Engineering Exposition, May 21-23 at the Exhibition Hall, Pacifico Yokohama in Yokohama, Japan.
The demonstrations at the Spansion booth, number 145, will include:
• Hybrid and electric vehicle microcontroller (MCU) solutions and development tools
• Microcontroller products for dashboard clusters
• Network solutions to support CAN-FD and the SHE (secure hardware extension) specification
• Power management solutions for cameras to improve driver safety
• Spansion® HyperFlash™ memory, the world's fastest NOR flash memory for instant-on applications and interactive graphical user interfaces
Spansion (NYSE: CODE) is a global leader in embedded systems solutions. Spansion's Flash memory, microcontrollers, analog and mixed signal products drive the development of faster, intelligent, secure and energy efficient electronics. Spansion is at the heart of electronics systems, connecting, controlling, storing and powering everything from automotive electronics and industrial systems to the highly interactive and immersive consumer devices that are enriching people's daily lives. For more information, visit http://www.spansion.com.
SOURCE Spansion Inc.
Web Site: http://www.spansion.com