Samuel, Son & Co., Limited Expands Operations in Midwest by Opening New Service Center in Chicago, IL
Samuel, Son & Co., Limited
4334 Walden Ave.
Lancaster, NY, 14086
Press release date: January 7, 2014
Samuel Midwest is pleased to announce the opening of a new 65,000 sq. ft. facility in Chicago offering customers a broader selection of products and services. Located at 900 East 103rd Street, the new plant includes:
This new facility complements our existing network across the Midwest including our 62,000 sq. ft. operation in Milwaukee. Milwaukee's capabilities include:
- New 3 torch hi-def plasma burning table - great for production burning and large plate as table size is 22' x 70'
- New high speed crane for added efficiency
- A full line of Carbon sheet and plate inventory including A36, A572-50, A514, A516-70, 100XF and 130 min. yield
- A full line of Stainless and Aluminum sheet and plate
Both facilities offer sophisticated material handling solutions to handle and ship larger sized products.
- Three burning machines with rotational plasma torches to bevel contoured and rectangular parts
- Machining heads to drill holes in large parts/shapes
- Oxy-fuel torches with the ability to cut through 5" thick plate on a routine basis.
About Samuel, Son Co., Limited
Samuel, Son & Co., Limited is a family owned business founded in 1855 and is the 4th largest metal processor and distributor in North America. Samuel is also a major manufacturer of metal and related products. Samuel offers a full range of value added processing services and a complete range of carbon, stainless and aluminum products in all shapes and forms. Samuel employs over 5,000 people who operate over 100 Service Centers and Manufacturing plants in North America as well as facilities in the UK, Australia and China. More information on the company and its divisions can be found at http://www.samuel.com
| Featured Manufacturing Jobs