Pulse Combustion Systems Implements a Comprehensive Food Safety and Quality System
Pulse Combustion Systems
1509 W. Red Baron Rd.
Payson, AZ, 85541
Press release date: December 9, 2013
Pulse Combustion Systems (PCS) has implemented a comprehensive food safety and quality system for its operations in Payson, AZ.
PCS has created and implemented a Quality Manual, and a standalone Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for each toll-drying or toll-manufacturing customer.
The following have been accomplished:
1. FDA Food Facility Domestic Registration. Registration number 10467722220.
2. Kosher Certification via Kosher Supervision of America, Los Angeles
3. A successful quality audit by a major medical device packaging manufacturer, including satisfactory IQ, OQ, and PQ trials.
4. A successful quality audit by a major supplier of pharmaceutical excipients.
5. A successful quality audit by a Fortune 500 industrial manufacturer.
The following activities are planned for 2014:
1. A Third-Party GMP audit in First Quarter 2014
2. A Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) audit by December, 2014
3. Organic and Halal Certifications