Paul N. Gardner Co., Inc.
316 N.E. 1st St., Dept. TR
Pompano Beach, FL, 33060 6608
Press release date: March 6, 2014
The PosiTest® AT Verifier is ideal for checking the accuracy and operation of adhesion testers and is an important component in fulfilling both ISO and in-house quality control requirements.
• High precision load cell and handheld smart sensor indicator
• Ready to use with all PosiTest Pull-Off Adhesion Testers
• Portable—requires no external power source
• Peak hold and real time reading display
• Ideal for field or laboratory use
• Bonded foil strain gages are hermetically sealed for protection against industrial environments
• Comes with a Sample Certificate of Accuracy and Measurement Uncertainty Worksheet
• Certificates of Calibration showing traceability to NIST are included for both the load cell and smart sensor indicator
• Fitted with a permanent steel 20 mm loading fixture (dolly). A conversion factor is used to verify other sizes.
• One year warranty
• Connect the adhesion tester's pull-off actuator to the PosiTest AT Verifier's loading fixture.
• Apply pressure using the adhesion tester's normal operating procedure.
• Compare values from the adhesion tester and the Verification Device.
If you would like more information, please call: 1-800-762-2478
Sherri B Thompson, Ad Manager
| Featured Manufacturing Jobs