Oliver to Demonstrate World's First SDN Enabled DOCSIS Provisioning Software at Cable-Tec Expo, Booth # 611
11 Galgalei Haplada Street Herzliya, PO Box 12393
Press release date: October 17, 2013
HERZLIYA, Israel -
Oliver Solutions [http://www.oliver-solutions.com], the leading provider of SDN Broadband Access Software, accessFlow™, unifying the various access technologies utilized by Cable Operators (EPON, GPON, Point-to-Point Ethernet, Cable Modems) to be centrally DOCSISŪ Provisioned.
accessFlow enables of the reuse of existing DOCSIS back-office systems and a migration path to SDN based management systems.
- OPEX reduction is achieved by unifying and centralizing the provisioning function
- New services enabled by SDN capabilities such as BaaS (Bandwidth as a Service)
- Service activation accelerated by running provisioning software on standard Hardware accessFlow™ is already in trials at major carriers and has proved Interoperable at multiple CableLabsŪ events.
The following products are available today including pre-integration to multiple hardware vendors and SDN enabled by the accessFlow™ software suite:
- accessFlowDPoE™ - DOCSIS Provisioning of EPON
- accessFlowDPoG™ - DOCSIS Provisioning of GPON
- accessFlowDPoP™ - DOCSIS Provisioning of Point-To-Point Ethernet
About Oliver Solutions
Oliver Solutions delivers a suite of software products addressing homogeneous operation across heterogeneous Access technologies. These products support legacy and contemporary management protocols, provisioning protocols and standards, as well as migration to SDN and NFV.
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit