OleumTech Releases 3 New Wireless I/O Modules
Irvine, CA, 92618
Press release date: July 27, 2012
OleumTech Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of three new WIO® Wireless I/O Modules: Analog Input, Digital I/O, and Multi-I/O.
These new Wireless Modules eliminate the need for secondary WIO® Wireless Gateways to a network for adding additional I/Os, simplifying setup & operation while reducing equipment cost.
The new Wireless I/O Modules are designed to communicate with the primary Wireless Gateway in a network as point-to-point end nodes attached to field devices for such applications as pressure monitoring, wireless valve control, emergency shutdown, mirror I/O, triggering alarm, and many other mission-critical process monitoring and control applications. In addition, the Wireless Multi-I/O Module supports Modbus Master (read/write) feature for added automation control function. The new Modules are available in 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz radio option.
Please contact your OleumTech representative for more details.
- High-performance WIO® Wireless Connectivity
- Wireless Analog Input Module is equipped for 4 analog inputs (0-10 V or 4-20 mA, independently selectable channels)
- Wireless Digital I/O Module features 6 discrete/digital channels for mixed inputs or outputs
- Wireless Multi-I/O Module includes 4 analog inputs and 4 discrete/digital channels for inputs or outputs + Modbus Master (read/write) functionality
- 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz option
- Safe for use in hazardous locations (Class I; Division 2)
- Up to 40-mile RF range
- Embedded optimal RF setup guide using RSSI tag
- Compatible with BreeZ 4.0 Software
- Require Wireless Gateway Firmware Update to version 18.104.22.168
Copyright © 2012 OleumTech Corporation
OleumTech Corporation | 23 Hubble | Irvine, CA 92618