Newly Elected Board Members have been announced by PMA.
Press Release Summary:
July 3, 2014 - Precision Metalforming Association (PMA) announced 10 new members elected to PMA Board of Directors. These include Troy Roberts, Troy Turnbull, and Mark Ullstrup as associate member directors; Douglas Johnson as at-large director; Ian Quinn as divisional director; as well as 5 district directors: Jessica Abrahamse, William Carper, Keith O’Brien, Tony Pascariello, and Mark Sutton. PMA Board Chairman Jody Fledderman said he looks forward to serving with them and to their contributions.
Original Press Release
Precision Metalforming Association Announces New Board Members
Press release date: June 26, 2014
CLEVELAND, OH—The Precision Metalforming Association (PMA) is pleased to announce the election of 10 new members to the association’s Board of Directors. PMA represents the $113-billion metalforming industry of North America and includes 900 member companies located across the United States and Canada.
The new additions to the Board include:
Associate Member Directors
• Troy Roberts, president and managing director, AIDA-America Corporation, Dayton, OH
• Troy Turnbull, president, Industrial Innovations, Inc., Grandville, MI
• Mark Ullstrup, VP of sales and marketing, Superior Die Set Corp., Oak Creek, WI
• Douglas Johnson, vice president of operations, Marion Manufacturing Company, Cheshire, CT
• Jessica Abrahamse, VP of sales, Surface Heat Treat and Coatings, Stoney Creek, Ontario (PMA Canada District)
• William Carper, VP of operations, Columbian Home Products, LLC, Terre Haute, IN (Indiana District)
• Keith O’Brien, VP of global operations, Pridgeon & Clay, Inc., Grand Rapids, MI (West Michigan District)
• Tony Pascariello, operations manager, Stewart EFI, LLC, Thomaston, CT (Southern New England District)
• Mark Sutton, director of operations, Clips & Clamps Industries, Plymouth, MI (East Michigan District)
• Ian Quinn, manufacturing engineer, Loren Cook Company, Springfield, MO (Metal Spinning Division)
“I’m pleased to welcome this group of manufacturing leaders to the PMA Board. I look forward to serving with them and to their contributions to shaping the association’s policies and working together on this year’s theme, Investing in the Future to Strengthen the Industry,” said PMA Board Chairman Jody Fledderman.
A complete list of PMA Board members is available at www.pma.org/about/board.asp.
PMA is the full-service trade association representing the $113-billion metalforming industry of North America—the industry that creates precision metal products using stamping, fabricating, spinning, slide forming and roll forming technologies, and other value-added processes. Its nearly 900 member companies also include suppliers of equipment, materials and services to the industry. PMA leads innovative member companies toward superior competitiveness and profitability through advocacy, networking, statistics, the PMA Educational Foundation, FABTECH and METALFORM Mexico tradeshows, and MetalForming and Fabricating Product News magazines.