New Laboratory Fluidics Solutions
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
Harvard Apparatus, Inc.
84 October Hill Rd., Bldg. 7
Holliston, MA, 01746 1371
Press release date: March 18, 2013
Harvard Apparatus, the world leader in syringe pumps, announces its new 2013 Catalog of Syringe and Peristaltic Pumps.
Included in this catalog are a number of new products, including;
The new Peristaltic Pumps feature:
- A constant pressure syringe pump, The PHD ULTRA CP
- The PHD ULTRA XF, delivering forces greater than 1,000 lbs. for high pressure applications
- The all new Harvard Peristaltic Pump series
Harvard Apparatus offers syringe, peristaltic and continuous flow pumps to suit almost every application. With over 100 years in designing and manufacturing reliable syringe and peristaltic pumps, Harvard Apparatus has the scientific depth and fluidics knowledge to recommend the best pump solutions for challenging laboratory applications. Superior technical experts are available to assist researchers from start to finish.
- A product design that separates the electronic control from the pumping mechanism to enable placement of the drive mechanism in fume hoods and incubators.
- Enhanced programming capabilities that allow programming and storing methods with multiple flow rates, start/stop times, and flow ramp rates.
- The ability to use different pump mechanisms with the same electronic controller provides options for a broader range of flow rates.
For complete specifications on these new pumps, go to www.HarvardApparatus.com or contact our Technical Support Department at email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
84 October Hill Road
Holliston, Massachusetts 01746 USA
Toll Free: 800-272-2775
Harvard Apparatus is a global developer, manufacturer and distributor of innovative and specialized products to enhance bioresearch.
| Featured Manufacturing Jobs