Labthink Upgraded Flex Durability Tester
200 River's Edge Drive
Medford, MA, 02155
Press release date: August 29, 2014
Labthink upgraded its flex durability tester, the new machine is named as i-Flexdura 9100 Flex Durability Tester.
Flex Durability Tester is used for simulating a creasing strain to which flexible packaging materials may be subject during machine processing or during the packaging process. It covers the determination of the flex resistance of flexible barrier materials.
1. 5 standard test modes and 4 specimen stations support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
2. Quick switch between long and short strokes improves the test efficiency
3. Application of servo motor further ensures the accuracy of test results
4. Dual protection for hardware and software as well as auto reset provides a safe operating environment for customers
5. The instrument is controlled by micro-computer, with LCD, menu interface and PVC operation panel.
6. Equipped with micro-printer for convenient data transfer
Labthink International, Inc.
200 River's Edge Drive, Medford, Massachusetts, 02155, U.S.A.