LSI Lead Screw Repair and Replacement
Lead Screws International, Subsidiary of A & A Mfg.
2101 Precision Dr.
Traverse City, MI, 49686
Press release date: December 3, 2013
LSI designs and repairs all styles of lead screw assemblies at the modern ISO 9001-2008 certified facility located in Traverse City, MI. LSI works directly with you to reload or rebuild your ball, lead or acme screw assemblies. Our emergency 24-hour repair service and short lead-time for repairs helps keep production down time to a minimum.
Level 1 Reload: Each screw is assessed to determine if it is reloadable. If the screw is reloadable, it will be reloaded with new ball bearings (8 million in inventory), preload adjusted, tested and repaired to industry standards.
Rebuild: If the screw cannot be reloaded, LSI can rebuild your unit and bring it back to industry standards.
New Unit: Our specialists will reverse engineer your existing screw and design a new precision replacement screw if your unit is not repairable.
LSI repair and replace service features and benefits:
• Repair or replace any ball screw from 16mm (.625") to 150mm (6") diameter.
• Specialize in repairing larger ball screws up to 54 feet in length
• Standard and Exotic Materials
• "Zero Deadband" solutions
• Repair or Replace ball screws of machines made in Germany, China, Japan, US and most other countries.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org