Integrity Support Now Available for DDC's 4-Channel MIL-STD-1553 High MTBF PMC Card!
Data Device Corp. (DDC)
105 Wilbur Place
Bohemia, NY, 11716-2482
Press release date: January 7, 2013
Bohemia, New York - Data Device Corporation (DDC) introduces Integrity support for its rugged and highly-reliable BU-65596M four channel MIL-STD-1553 PMC Card. The real-time dependability offered by the Integrity operating system, paired up with the high reliability of the BU-65596M creates a hardware/software solution optimized for peak performance in rugged environments.
· Maximize Data Bus Performance while Minimizing Risks
- Integrity Real-Time Deterministic Performance
- Ideal for Safety Critical Applications like Mission Computers
· Rugged, High Reliability (MTBF) PMC Card is Ideal for Harsh Environments
- DO-254 Certifiable Hardware
- Field Proven, Reliable Technology with Over 200 Million Hours of In-Flight Performance
- ASIC Design Utilizes Fewer Parts than FPGA Cards Yielding Greater MTBF
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI/VITA 47 Shock, Vibration, and Humidity Requirements
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions, with Conformal Coating Option
"With the addition of Integrity support to the already supported VxWorks®, Linux®, and Windows® operating systems, the BU-65596M PMC card is now poised to become the MIL-STD-1553 card of choice for critical applications," stated Sean Sleicher, DDC's Data Bus Marketing Manager.
Data Device Corporation (DDC) is the world leader in the design and manufacture of high-reliability data bus, motion control, and solid-state power controller products for aerospace, defense, and industrial automation applications. For nearly 50 years, DDC has continuously advanced the state of high-reliability data communications and control technology for MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, Synchro/Resolver interface, and Solid-State Power Controllers with innovations that have minimized component size and weight while increasing performance. DDC offers a broad product line of advanced data bus technology for Fibre Channel networks; MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429 Data Networking cards, components, and software; Synchro/Resolver interface components; and Solid-State Power Controllers and Motor Drives. DDC headquarters along with our design and manufacturing operations are located in Bohemia, NY. For more information, visit www.ddc-web.com.