Infratrol Ships Ovens for Stabilizing Temperature of Plastic Extrusions
Infratrol Manufacturing Corp.
2500 S. 162nd St.
New Berlin, WI, 53151
Press release date: May 27, 2014
• Allows temperature stabilization of continuous billets of plastics
• 250º F Operating, 400º F Maximum
• Overall oven size: 80’ long x 7'6" high
• Maximum product size: 18" w x 6" h
• Product load: 80 lbs per foot
• Access Doors – 16 top access hinged doors with counterweighted lift design allow ease of operation.
• Circulation Ducts – High circulated air volume from both ends of product returned at center of each zone provides uniform temperature.
• Electrical Control – Includes NEMA rated enclosure and separate pushbutton and temperature control station.
• Oven Construction – Non-settling mineral wool insulation and insulated floor keep heat transfer to outer shell at a minimum.