INFRATROL Manufacturing Corporation Ships an Indexing Oven for Lost Wax Casting to a Foundry Industry Customer
Infratrol Manufacturing Corp.
2500 S. 162nd St.
New Berlin, WI, 53151
Press release date: February 20, 2014
• Electrically Heated Indexing Oven for Preheating Ceramic Molds
• 475°F Operating Temperature; Typical Dwell Time of 4-5 Hours
• Lane Dimensions: 22" width x 12'4" length x 28" height
• Equipment contains 2 lanes for parts
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
• Powered Roller Conveyor – Each lane contains 3 separate conveyors for maximum operator control
• Load Presence Sensor – A sensor located at the loading end of the oven to sense when a part is present on the conveyor to further control part conveyance
• Bar Code Reader – Used by the customer to process a part properly in the oven.
• Pneumatic Vertical Lift Doors – Four doors provided, two for each lane (entrance & exit)