Hannay Reels Displays Diverse Array of Firefighting and Rescue Reels at the 2014 Fire Department Instructors Conference
Hannay Reels, Inc.
Dept. TR, P.O. Box 159, 553 State Route 143
Westerlo, NY, 12193 0159
Press release date: March 14, 2014
Westerlo, NY – Hannay Reels, the world leader in dependable, high quality hose and cable reels for OEM and aftermarket applications, will showcase hose and cable reels designed specifically for firefighting and rescue applications at the 2014 Fire Department Instructors Conference, April 10-12, 2014, at the Indianapolis Convention Center and Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis.
Visit booth #4516 for a chance to win a Hannay Reels C16-10-11-DE compact portable cable reel including 100 feet of 14/3 cable. Equipped with a storage drum extension, this versatile, lightweight and durable reel easily manages long lengths of cable. It also features an adjustable cam-lock drag device to brake the reel, as well as a crank handle permanently attached to the disc.
Also on display at the Hannay Reels booth will be numerous reels for firefighting and rescue applications designed to maximize vehicle space limitations and provide quick deployment, including the following:
• Dual Agent Hose Reel: Made of lightweight aluminum for ¾” -1 ½” I.D. hose; features gear-driven crank rewind and pinion brake, and can handle pressures up to 1000 psi
• Utility Hose Reel: For utility or breathing air, ¼”- ½” I.D. hose at 3000 psi; features compact design, and chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric motor
• Booster Hose Reel: Dependable, rugged reel; available in stainless steel or lighter-weight “Super Booster” (aluminum) construction
• Custom Swing Out Reel: Heavy-duty reel for single or dual agent 1”-1 ½” I.D. hose; stows in cabinet, swings out for operation, features chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic or air motor with auxiliary manual crank rewind
• Compact/Low Profile Reel for Booster Hose: Features electric power rewind with comet brake
• Live Electric Cable Reel: On-site reel includes electric rewind with switch and solenoid
• ELF Series Cable Reel: Designed with low height for tight area installations; handles live electric cable, features chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric gear motor
“Hannay Reels consistently delivers top performance under extreme conditions, which is why fire and rescue professionals rely on the durability and dependability of our reels to help cut attack time and increase safety in severe situations,” said Ken Fritz, Manager of Engineering and Quality Assurance at Hannay Reels.
Hannay Reels is the leading manufacturer of durable hose and cable reels for both OEM and aftermarket applications, offering thousands of standard models along with a wide range of custom design capabilities. Hannay’s superior manufacturing techniques, consistent quality, outstanding service and unmatched value result in the most dependable, best-engineered reels in the business. This formula has solidified Hannay’s reputation for helping companies around the world improve the productivity, efficiency and safety of their operations since 1933. Hannay’s industry-specific expertise comes from decades of experience with a variety of markets, including audio/visual, aviation, firefighting, industrial, processing, and transportation. For additional information, visit us at www.hannay.com or email email@example.com.
Director, Marketing Communications
553 State Route 143
Westerlo, NY 12193-0159
Patricia Radice, M.A.
Public Relations Account Manager
50 W Big Beaver Road
Troy, Michigan 48084